Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Hundred Days to a Healthier Self

Will Power, My Foot 


These days I have much less will power than I wish I were able to summon. 
I am working on treating myself more kindly as I tend to have unrealistic expectations for myself. I am looking for focus - in all areas of my life.
One thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE is podcasts. I recently heard a Freakonomics podcast about will power, etc. 
Click the link below to read about "temptation bundling" and other  will power related topics. 

http://freakonomics.com/2015/03/13/when-willpower-isnt-enough-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

My Top Two Favorite Temptation Bundles:
1. Cleaning the bathroom and drinking 
2. Waiting on hold on the phone and watching TV (I HATE talking on the phone, waiting on hold, anything phone call related)

No comments:

Post a Comment