Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I will find the positive side in everything that I can

I have not posted on a daily basis recently. I am continuing my 100 days of fitness focus, however.

I got a cold over the weekend. This makes me even more tired and more likely to use food to soothe my  discomfort/aches & pains.

The positive side I have seen in getting sick is that
I am eating much less.
I think I am eating less because my congestion cuts off a lot of my olfactory sense so food isn't tasting amazing.

For the most part I work in geriatric nursing rehabilitation. This means that sometimes I  am subjected to a lot of rank smells. (the kind of smell that takes away one's breathe in a BAD way lol) I acknowledge that I lose my appetite some days from the assorted odors at work and that means
I am eating less. 

I am not promoting extreme dieting or condoning low calorie meal plans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment