Saturday, February 14, 2015

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Today is a day of love, of various flavors. Today I appreciate the small things.


I did not end up indulging too much on Valentine's day because I had a 16 hour day at work lol.
This sweet old lady at the nursing home I work at on weekends gave me a large bar of Polish dark chocolate. : ) The wrapper is written in all Polish so I'm sure it must be good. 

The highlight of my day was taking was taking a nap. I was so grateful to get some time to rest. 

I am grateful for the dark chocolate and naps in life.

Needless to say, Valentine's day this year turned into Thanksgiving for me lol.

I still love love, but I love happiness more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment