Friday, February 13, 2015

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self 


I will celebrate the small things. 

It's Friday, people. I woke up craving ice cream. I have yet to purchase any ice cream, though. So far, so good. I am avoiding what Weight Watchers calls "trigger foods".
I will celebrate the small things. 
  • Yesterday I did not emotionally binge on junk food  despite having an emotionally tumultuous day
  • I lost three (3) pounds this week 
  • I made it to the pool this week
  • I had three productive physical therapy sessions
  • I listened to my body's hunger cues this week
  • I admired my improved abs in the mirror lol
  • I gave away unhealthful food to other people so I would not eat it (sorry, guys)
  • I made myself get up at the same time each day (almost)
  • I had an enlightening session with my talk therapist


No comments:

Post a Comment