Thursday, February 12, 2015

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Setting Realistic Goals

I usually have grandiose ideas when it comes to goals. Whether it is getting out of debt or fitting into a smaller dress, I default to dreaming big - too big. I'm talking about the kind of dreaming big that gets one into therapy! lol
I want to change. I want to set realistic goals. 
1. Instead of a goal of losing 50 LB before summer
my goal is to lose one (1) pound per week on a regular basis
2. Instead of a goal of getting out of debt by the end of the fiscal year
my goal is to not spend money like a crazy monkey anymore. I will save. I will plan.
3. Instead of a goal of talking openly with my parents
my goal is to act less defensive and listen more.
4. Instead of a goal of never ordering take out
my goal is to eat a moderate amount of nutritious food. I will eat to nourish, not entertain, myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment