Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Drop Dead or Drop Weight: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Drop Dead or Drop Weight: 100 Days to a Healthier Self 

Confession Time

I have made it one week ice cream free!
I wonder if I have that "binge eating disorder" they advertise on TV because I was eating WAY TOO MUCH ICE CREAM before. It was like all I was eating. I am confessing that I have never actually followed any diet I was on. I always cheated. 
For some reason, though, for the past week I went ice cream free! 

I had been binging so much that once I stopped the ice cream, I drop two pounds a day. I do not generally recommend this, but it's been happening on its own and I have a very unhealthy BMI so I guess temporarily it makes sense for my situation. 

I am thinking of starting a Pinterest page just for stuff I want to eat now but will eat a moderate amount of once my BMI is under control later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment