Tuesday, February 3, 2015

100 Days to a Healthier Self

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self 


Self Trickery, Bribery and All Things Sugar Coated

Trick Myself into a Healthier Person Mindlessly

  • get off a stop or two early before my actual bus stop, then walk
  • change up my routine so I less tempted to pick up junk food
  • grocery shop with a list so I don't have an excuse to buy Oreos
  • bribe myself with iTunes tracks to listen to during exercise
  • sleep in workout clothing so I can get out the door easier 
  • plan, prepare, and pack all food I eat during the day
  • spend more time with fitness-focused friends for inspiration
  • stay hydrated - I get hangry and fatigued when I'm dehydrated 
  • document calorie intake by taking photos of what I eat
  • drink water only - no calories from beverages
  • if I must "make a goal" I will make it something manageable
  • my thoughts become my actions and what I see on a regular basis effects my thoughts - I will create an uplifting yet realistic vision board to center me on what I want


No comments:

Post a Comment