Monday, February 16, 2015

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self

Letting My Exhaustion Lead Me

Today was a day that left me feeling lucky I had managed through the day without having a panic attack or passing out from exhaustion - my job running around for hours on end is taxing.
My point here is that I expend a lot of energy which often leaves me so, so tired. 
What can I do with my exhaustion? Can I use this breaking down of my psyche to help better myself? I want to focus on the positive things in life. 
My exhaustion reminds me that 
1. I am human. I need breaks.
2. I am not invincible - I must have good self care
3. If I push myself too far, it's hard for me to go back to normal
4. I have the ability to demonstrate that I have patience by not giving in immediately to my emotional reasonings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment