Friday, January 30, 2015

if I wrote a book about what I wish others had told me

Things I wish others would tell me:



it will get better. not based on factual stuff, but based off of hope. I approached much of my life with hope, why not now?

if I do the next thing, my emotions will follow. I am a creature of habit, even though it's hard for me to get myself into a routine right now.  As an adult, why are my emotions making my decisions?

if I have a continuous pity party, it will not get better. If misery loves company I do not want to see what kind of company I would attract to this pity party. nope

if I tolerate others disrespecting me I am not only letting others act uncool, I am also feeding into a vicious circle of self-hate.

torture is torture, valentine

lol


No comments:

Post a Comment