Thursday, January 29, 2015

Drop Weight or Drop Dead: 100 Days to a Healthier Self


Maintain High Energy Levels without "5 hour" energy shots on the hour, every hour lol 

What I am really seeking is ENERGY. I am looking for a healthier lifestyle, but what I really love is feeling awake. It is really hard for me to wake up in the morning. I am not a morning person whatsoever. 

I will achieve more energy in the next 100 days by:

Going to the gym to power walk or swim laps
The reason I go to the gym is for energy (also to reduce anxiety). 

Eating every 2-4 hours 
to maintain blood sugar levels 

Receiving B12 shots
I normally get B12 shots from a nutritionist, but they are also available from dermatologists, other doctors, and online at https://b12shot.com

Drinking a lot of ice water 
I know people that swear by drinking lots of water to improve energy levels. If nothing else, it's good for me lol

Getting a few minutes of sunshine
in addition to reducing time in front of blue screens 

Going to my primary care physician on a regular basis and getting screened for thyroid issues, anaemia, and other causes of fatigue
I actually go to my PCP quite often, but not everyone is like that

Blocking the phone numbers of individuals who rob me of emotional energy. As I age, I realize more and more how limited my emotional energy is. Blocking phone numbers is a short term solution to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment